Professor of Surgery and Advanced Trauma
2. Consultant Editor and Author for Prehospital Trauma Life Support Manual – 5 Editions.
3. Director and contributing author Advanced Trauma Operative Management (ATOM) course, American College of Surgeons, 2003-present.
4. Introduced Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), ATOM, PHTLS, ASSET and RTTDC courses internationally.
5. Initiated the international promulgation program for ATLS training of physicians for the American College of Surgeons.
6. Trained professional educators in Trauma internationally for the American College of Surgeons, 1996-present.
7. On going reviewer and author of ATLS Provider and Instructor Manual for 8 Editions.
8. Establishment of Trauma Evaluation and Management (TEAM) Module for Senior Medical Students through American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma.
9. Educator Review Panel for ATLS Instructor Manual -5th to 8th Editions.
10. Advisory Consultant on Education matters to the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma, ATLS SubCommittee.
11. Continue Director and Coordinator of ATLS Program for Surgical Residents at University of Toronto.
12. Member Editorial Board Journal of Trauma
13. Member Research Group, Centre for Research in Education (CRE).